Masters in Business Analytics in USA
Highlights of Studying MS in Business Analytics in USA
210 top class universities offering Business Analytics
1,15,200 new job opportunities openings - Indeed
27% growth in the Business Analytics sector between 2016-2026 - Bureau of Labor Statistics
97,182 is the recorded average salary around the USA
Business Analytics is a stem program with a bright outlook
Get a masters degree in just 12 months
Confirmed Post Study Work permits up to 3 years for works in the USA
20 hours of a weekly part-time job on campus for students for financial assistance
A fee of just 20 lakhs for Education of global standards
Teaching, Graduate, and Research Assistantship are available
Masters in Business Analytics in USA
Business Analytics is among the rapidly growing job categories in the world, and employers are on the hunt for skilled, dedicated candidates with Masters in Business Analytics USA. To surpass this need, it is ideal for taking up MS in Business Analytics in USA, a high demanding course with an outstanding placement rate. All over the world, businesses and organizations collect data and store them from the day they began the business to keep records of their progress which can be learnt through MS in Business Analytics USA. However, this data can also be used to study the market trends, the response of customers to a product, and also to draw patterns that give such answers in Business Analytics MS in US.
With the advancement in technology and the digital world, there arose the need to use computing devices to decrypt the horde of data. MS in Business Analytics in USA unravels the potential that raw data holds by means of theories to study data and understand the information that can be gained from it. Business Analytics Masters in USA is a subsection of data science where techniques are specifically applied to studying business data. A well-balanced combination of business studies, mathematics, and technology is Business Analytics and deals with statistics and probability along with business acumen related subjects like finance in Business Analytics MS in USA Computing skills and machine learning have become a part of Masters in Business Analytics in USA, and the use of computer languages like Python, R, and SQL has become crucial in business analytics. MS Business Analytics in US is a field of study that has been an important addition to a company workforce and is not restricted to a particular sector. Masters in Business Analytics in USA holders will be able to find work in companies as analysts, consultants.
Ask us how to
in top universities
Thank you for choosing us
Our experts will get back to you at the earliest
Business Analytics in USA
As far as choosing the best country for Masters in Business Analytics USA is one of the top choices among students and professionals. The United States of America has some of the top schools in the world, with courses that are launched based on business needs. It goes without saying that not only the top schools but all of them offer Masters in Business Analytics in USA. Research shows that data generated through various sources in the modern world is huge and growing exponentially everyday structured and unstructured data flood organizations. Through data analytics, unstructured data, including text files, emails, audio, movies, web, and social media posts. Since these cannot be managed in the traditional relational database management system (RDBMS) through data analytics, techniques were introduced to capture, store, and process the data. Furthermore, Business analytics in USA interpret and use data science to solve business challenges, giving them the skills to bring out major decisions.
A data-driven revolution is emerging across the business world, and this may continue to grow even more with the huge investments in handling data in Business Analytics in US So companies have begun to invest in understanding how to bring our meaningful solutions from data through big data and analytics. What companies need are dynamic and specialized business analyst from diﬀerent backgrounds such as business, technology, engineering, economics, applied sciences or mathematics, who identify, analyze, collect, and interpret data to drive value and innovation.
Top universities in USA for MS in Business Analytics
Top universities for MS in Business Analytics in USA aim to organize students to interpret and use data science to unravel business challenges. Top universities in USA for MS in Business Analytics give them the skill set needed for careers during a broad range of industries like the service industry, financial services, technology, and healthcare. During the course offered by the best universities in USA for Business Analytics, students participate in an Analytics Capstone Project, during which they'll work on real-life data science problems with industry specialist in top universities for Business Analytics in USA. Universities in USA for MS in Business Analytics provide training in Python, R, and Tableau to assist you in leveraging the big-data insights that companies need.
Top universities in USA for MS in Business Analytics provide the course with an internship or a thesis, as required by the course. Students also get the opportunity to learn modern technologies that make certain basic principles very precise, for instance, machine learning, optimization, and statistical models, deep learning, and artificial intelligence.Top universities for MS in Business Analytics in USA give you the opportunity to explore the info ecosystem and learn sophisticated technologies. Build capacity to adapt and respond expeditiously to high impact, hard to predict unique events. Best universities for MS in Business Analytics in USA support your education with globally renowned faculty in all the modules that you would handle, especially in computing, information technology, and business alongside select senior executives from the industry to impart first-hand training in large-scale solutions of business analytics. Below is the list of Top universities in USA for MS in Business Analytics
Universities for Business Analytics in USA
Business Analytics course in USA
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology||Master of Business Analytics|
|University of Chicago||Full-Time Booth MBA|
|University of Pennsylvania||Master of Business Analytics|
|Duke University||10-month Master of Quantitative Management in Business Analytics|
|Johns Hopkins University||MS in Business Analytics And Risk Management|
|University of Notre Dame||MS in Business Analytics|
|University of Notre Dame||MS in Business Analytics (Chicago)|
|University of Notre Dame||Mendoza One-Year MBA|
|University of Notre Dame||Mendoza Two-Year MBA|
|Cornell University||Master of Engineering in Engineering Management|
Visit us for expertised counsultancy
Business Analytics Course in USA
MS business analytics in USA universities offer courses in different formats, such as Part-time and Full-time courses.
- Full time - One year business analytics courses
- Part time - Two years business analytics courses
The combination of full-time and part-time students from diverse backgrounds, working together on projects, makes student engagement an important and enjoyable aspect of learning experiences.
Best Business Analytics Courses in USA
Business Analytics course in USA is ideal for professionals to uncover important insight and for those interested in blending data-driven analytics and creative thinking. Best Business analytics courses in USA cater to students from all backgrounds and not just restricted to computer science. MS in Business Analytics in USA courses can be an option of higher studies for those in political science, economics, or computer science. However, before picking Best Business Analytics programs in USA, make sure you can cope up with the curriculum, admission requirements, and the requisites to earn the master's degree.
Since a Business analytics course in USA aims to turn big data into actionable intelligence, you will learn computational tools, predictive models. Business Analytics programs in USA will also require to use a variety of statistical and quantitative methods, with a broad knowledge of finance and its impact in the corporate world, and the economy. Business Intelligence (BI) degrees, a closely related discipline that measures past performance, is nowhere close to Business Analytics (BA) programs that tend to forecast and focus on prescriptive and predictive techniques. Taking a step further from Data science, Business analytics concentrates on using data to achieve business goals. Below is the list of Universities in USA for MS in Business Analytics
Scope of Business Analytics in USA
As business and service providers move away from decisions that were imperative to more data-driven ones, it is obvious that new age managers know how to harness the benefit of technologies. The scope of Business Analytics in USA will grow stronger as more and more companies will look for candidates with robust technical skills. Additionally, business analytics, being a STEM-designated program, provides two years of optional practical training (OPT) for international students during which they will work without an H-1B visa. This timeframe provides students with overtime to realize professional experience, which will help them in pursuing companies that will sponsor them for an H-1B visa thereby increasing the Business Analytics scope in USA.
Salary after MS in Business Analytics in USA
The Bureau of Labor Statistics has estimated the salary after MS in business analytics in USA to be within the range of US $70,000 - US $100,000 and with a projected job rate of growth of nearly 30% in business analytics through 2026, this would be the ideal time to take up masters in business analytics. Business Analytics graduates passed out in 2019, and those hired in America get a high pay as their Average salary in USA after MS in business analytics in just four months post-graduation and are placed in careers in financial services, consulting, and technology industries. MS in Business Analytics in USA salary is rewarding. Apart from business analyst, you can choose to start off in various other job roles that deal with pricing and revenue optimization specialist, business systems analyst and with experience, you can pursue as a strategy consultant with Average salary of MS in Business Analytics in USA being US $97,182
Eligibility for MS in Business Analytics in USA
To enroll in the top universities for MS Business Analytics in USA, you need to make sure that you have all that they need. Each university has its own list of eligibility for MS in Business Analytics in USA. Some of them have to do with scores, while some have to do with essays, references, and proper documentation. Most importantly, check the deadlines and making sure that the required scores reach on time before the deadline is another Masters in Business Analytics in USA requirement. Even though you may have all the documents in hand, you will be considered ineligible if you pass the deadline for submission. So, what is the MS in Business Analytics in USA requirements.
- CGPA - For admit, in the top universities for Business analytics, you need a Bachelor's degree with an average grade point of 2.25 and above on a scale of 4 and minimal history of backlogs. As proof for academic scores, you need to get transcripts from the college you passed out. A transcript will have all the scores of the papers you completed during your bachelor's degree. Since this may not be issued by all universities, you have to apply for them well ahead of your application for Masters.
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) - To have a common platform to assess GRE exams is a student's critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative skills which are essential for MS in Business Analytics, GRE score is one main eligibility for MS in Business analytics in USA. The GRE score is a minimum of 290 and the higher the score, the better the chances to get into a top university.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) - Graduate Management Admission Test is an adaptive test designed to evaluate specific analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in written English for use in admission to a masters in Business Analytics in the USA. A GMAT score of 500 is a considerable score, the higher the score the better are your chances of securing admission in the top universities.
- English Language scores - For international students, English test Requirements for MS in Business analytics is compulsory. Universities consider a TOEFL score of 79 and above, IELTS score of 6 to 6.5 overall and above as the minimum eligible English language scores for MS in Business Analytics in USA.
- Statement of Purpose - This is your major chance to win that admit. A well-written SOP can get you to admit, and even scholarships, so make sure that all your intentions to take up the masters are explained elaborately. Though there are word limits and the usual length of an SOP can be 600- 700 words, break them into fragments that speak about your interests, achievements, and academic outlook. If you are still confused, our team of well-experienced counselors can help you frame the best SOP. This is required as part of MS in Business Analytics in USA eligibility
- Letter of recommendation - It is another eligibility for MS in Business Analytics in USA, and it should be done on time. Your professors, mostly two or three of them, have to give letters that explain your abilities academically as well as individually. These should be original, and our team of counselors can help you frame a good LOR that may not be possible to explain in your resume.
US university ranking for MS in Business Analytics
You need to find out the Master of Business Analytics Ranking US soon as you have decided to apply for a Master's in USA. Based on the data collected in 2019, using a survey completed by the business schools, the QS Global Employer Survey, and the QS Global Academic Survey MS in business analytics in USA rankings were done. Data for the survey for US university ranking for MS in Business Analytics were based on the 2018 graduating class with regard to employment statistics. For employment information, data was refined to six months after graduation. To be included in the Master of Business Analytics Ranking US, there are certain conditions, like, the program should
- Be a regular one and taught on campus (i.e., not distance learning)
- Have graduated at least one batch of students
- Have a minimum class size of 20
- Have a standard accreditation either from AACSB, EFMD, or AMBA
- Have taken the QS stars audit and received 3+ Stars
Based on all the factors on Masters in Business Analytics in USA rankings, we have created a list of MS in Business Analytics in USA Ranking to help you choose the top courses that are already ranked. You might find all the details online, but it is quite a task to choose universities based on their rankings alone and not knowing which ranking is notable.
US Universities MS in Business Analytics
MS in Business Analytics in USA Ranking
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology||1|
|University of Chicago||2|
|University of Pennsylvania||3|
|Johns Hopkins University||5|
|University of Notre Dame||6|
|University of Notre Dame||7|
|University of Notre Dame||8|
|University of Notre Dame||9|
MS in Business Analytics in USA Fees
The MS in Business analytics in USA fees ranges from US $10,000 to US $30,000 per years. MS Business Analytics in USA fees varies from university to university and also changes at frequent intervals. Masters in Business Analytics in USA cost goes beyond just the tuition fee and includes the fee of medical insurance, school supplies, living expense, and accommodation. The average cost of MS in Business Analytics in USA is a cumulative product of all the expenses. Many students look for financial aid through education loans and scholarships to handle the MS in Business Analytics in USA cost. For any assistance about arranging finance for MS in Business analytics in USA fees, you can contact our team of counselors to make arrangements for the same. Business Analytics in USA cost therefore is between the above mentioned figures.
MS in Business Analytics in USA Scholarships
MS in Business analytics in USA Scholarships is one way to reduce or waive tuition fees for candidates with outstanding abilities in any notable area. Though there might be limited options for scholarships as far as business analytics is concerned due to the internships provided or OPT, there are universities that have bursaries. Using the academic credentials, statement of purpose, and certifications, the university determines which student receives the scholarship. MS in Business analytics in USA Scholarships is also a motivation to help international students to receive funding in acknowledgment for their previous efforts. There are various modes of MS in Business analytics in USA scholarship or financial aid for international students. Check the below-mentioned option to find out the various ways by which a university would help with your finances.
- Merit Scholarships - or in simple terms, a cash prize for the good grades in your bachelor's degree will be given. Each application cycle, merit scholarships are offered to a number of international students based on their CGPA, and the award may range between 5% to 100% Tuition Waiver.
- Need-Based Scholarships - are supported to students who provide evidence of the family's income and bring out the necessity for MS in business analytics in USA Scholarship.
- Tuition fee discounts or waivers - are the most common international scholarships offered by Universities. Apart from the general fees like for the use of the library, computers, and sports and health services, a certain amount is waived off from the tuition.
- Assistantship in Teaching or Research - is another form of MS in Business Analytics in USA Scholarship Teaching Assistantship provides a fee waiver or stipend in return for services to the institution which could be taking classes or lab assistance. Helping a professor with their research, which may sink in with your interests, can earn you an assistantship.
- Instate tuition fee - is almost 30% less than the fee for an international student. In some cases, universities offer this discount for credible students.
- Research Assistantship- is about helping a Professor with their research and to put down their workload. The grants are provided by University funds which are in turn sponsored by the government of USA or other private agencies. Students apply for this post during university application, but get the results for the same by the end of the first semester.
- Graduate Assistantship- is a form of financial support provided to the student who engages themselves in teaching assistantships or research assistantships is one of the biggest advantages of doing MS in the United States. It can not only help you fetch a monthly stipend but also in few conditions waives off your tuition fees.
Master’s in Business Analytics in USA for International Students
International students for MS Business analytics in the USA usually fit into any of these categories. Either they are looking for a career change, or they are just out of college and want to take up business analytics, or they have relevant work experience but are stuck in the same designation due to insufficient education qualification. Students are exposed to state-of-the-art technology and facilities supporting MS business analytics. MS in Business Analytics in USA for Indian students open doors to unparalleled opportunities to link with global corporate partners in high-value that deal with strategic real-world projects. You will also have access to large and emerging job markets with the assistance of career services in the university.
MS in Business analytics in USA without GRE
GRE is a criteria which students must not ignore, especially if they wish to study MS in Business Analytics in USA GRE score is important. Usually, all the top universities require a GRE score, so a Masters in Business Analytics in USA without GRE is not feasible. Preparing for GRE will help you develop verbal reasoning, analytical writing, critical thinking like aspects and also the GRE score will develop your confidence. Students who wish to apply for the MS in Business Analytics in USA without GRE might need to check the list of the universities that are an alternative. for choices of universities in absence of Business Analytics in USA without GRE, check out the list below.
Business Analytics Universities in USA without GRE
MS in Business Analytics in USA without GRE
|University of Notre Dame||MS in Business Analytics (Chicago)|
|Boston University||MS in Applied Business Analytics|
|Florida State University||MBA|
|Iowa State University||MBA|
|University of Miami||MS in Business Analytics|
|State University of New York, Binghamton||MBA|
|University of St. Thomas||MS in Business Analytics|
|State University of New York, Albany||MBA|
|Thomas Jefferson University (Philadelphia University)||Innovation MBA|
|University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth||MBA|